Hve agreat trip and can't wait to read about it! Maybe get some tips for my own US trip sometime in the future :)
Wow, 5 years between posts, Welcome back!Hope you have an amazing time in the US.It's 35&1/2 hours before I leave for (only) 5 weeks in Turkey so I'm also excited but probably not to the same level as you are :D
Hi Joe! Yes,indeed has been long time. I am not much of a writer anyways. Let's see what comes out of this trip :-)Enjoy vacation in Turkey, 5 weeks, that's a lot!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hve agreat trip and can't wait to read about it! Maybe get some tips for my own US trip sometime in the future :)
Wow, 5 years between posts, Welcome back!
Hope you have an amazing time in the US.
It's 35&1/2 hours before I leave for (only) 5 weeks in Turkey so I'm also excited but probably not to the same level as you are :D
Hi Joe! Yes,indeed has been long time. I am not much of a writer anyways. Let's see what comes out of this trip :-)
Enjoy vacation in Turkey, 5 weeks, that's a lot!
Post a Comment